Bethesda have announced that they will be bringing many new features to their hit mobile game; Fallout Shelter.
When it was announced and officially launched at Bethesda’s E3 press conference last year; Fallout Shelter took many Fallout fans by surprise with it’s addictive gameplay and the ability to create your own vaults. This showed when the game became and still remains to be one of the most popular mobile games on the App Store and Google Play. Well now Bethesda have officially revealed that they are adding more features through Update 1.4.
The official features of Update 1.4 are listed below from the official press release:
· Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
· New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
· Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
· Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
· Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
· Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new Pet bonuses!
· Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
Update 1.4 is set to hit Fallout Shelter later this week.
Fallout Shelter is available now on the app store and google play; absolutely free of charge.
So what do you think? Are you excited for the new features of Update 1.4? How many hours have you clocked in on Fallout Shelter? Be sure to let us know in the comments section below and be sure to stay tuned to Ultra Gaming News Network for all your gaming news and reviews. Also be sure to follow us on our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and our PS4 community.
Article by Matthew McNamee