Recently, Rumors have been circulating around the internet regarding a brand new Batman title coming this year. Well finally Rocksteady & Warner Bros. Interactive have put those rumors to rest by officially revealing Batman: Arkham Knight; The concluding part to Rocksteady’s Arkham Trilogy.
According to all the details revealed so far are below:
- This will be the last game in the Arkham Series however Batman could appear in other games in future
- The Open World of Gotham City has been drastically improved with a brand new zone
- The streets of Gotham have been widened so that players can not only glide above the streets but drive the Batmobile for the first time in the series
- Returning villains include Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin & Scarecrow to name a few
- Pre-Order Bonus allows people to play as Harley Quinn
- Kevin Conroy is returning to voice Batman
- Gotham City in Arkham Knight will be 5x Bigger than Arkham City
Check out the trailer & first artwork below.
Batman Arkham Knight is set to launch worldwide this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC.
So what do you think? Are you glad Kevin Conroy is back as the Bat? Do you think the Batmobile will make the game better than Arkham City? Should Rocksteady tackle another DC property after Arkham Knight & If so which would you want? Personally I’d like to see Rocksteady take on Arrow but thats just me. Anyway be sure to let me know what you think in the comments section below and be sure to stay tuned to UGNN for all your gaming news and reviews and remember to follow us on WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn & Reddit.
Article by Matthew McNamee